Friday, July 15, 2005

The ABC's of Yaddle

A- Age: 477 years old

B- Band you're listening to now: Listening to the "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson I am.

C- Crush: Dangerous to say, it is. Read this, he might. Nervous, this makes me. A clue will I give you; sits on the Jedi Council, he does.

D- Dad's name: Yuriel

E- Easiest person to talk to: Kenobi, this is. A bag of CHeetos I give him and all ears he is.

F- Favorite ice cream: Rocky Road.

G- Gummy worms or gummy bears?: Too much sugar in those, there is! Prefer butterscotch candy, I do.

H- Hometown: Unknown.

I- Instruments: Tone-deaf, I am. Carry a tune with handles, I could not.

J- Junior high: Skipped several grades I did.

K- Kids: None, have I. A too narrow-set pelvis do I have.

L- Longest Car Ride: A trip to Disneyland with Skywalker, Windu, Kenobi, and Yoda it was. No AC was there! 107 degrees it was! Worth it, it was not... expensive, my ticket was. $4 for a bottle of diet coke I paid! Outrageous it is!

M- Mom's name: Yolanda

N- Nicknames: YaYa

O- One wish: To meet Oprah, my wish is. Amazing, I think she is.

P- Phobia[s]: June bugs. Hate them, I do.

Q- Quote: "In three words, sum up everything I've learned about life, I can; go on, it does" -- Frost

R- Reason(s) to smile: Nicolette Sheridan.. nominated for an Emmy was not. ;)

S- Song you sang last: "Since U Been Gone"

T- Time you woke up today: At 9:00 am, woke up, I did.

U- Unknown fact about me: Kill you without using the Darkside, I can. Talent, this is.

V- Vegetable[s] you hate: Carrots, I hate. Turn me puce one summer they did!

W- Worst habits: Eat before bed I do... floss, I do not.

X- X-rays you've had: None to speak of is there.

Y - Years since you've been to a religious place?: A Temple do I live in.

Z- Zodiac sign: Libra I am. Balance, do I seek.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome Yaddle.

(I think Oprah's a Sith, though...)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Padmé said...

Like, I totally hope you're not crushing on my Ani!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Word up, Yaddle. Maybe you can talk some sense into Y-dawg about the whole me bein a Master thing. Huh? I'll give you brownies, yo.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Yaddle said...

A Sith, Oprah is not. Give away 350 free cars a Sith does? Think not, do I!

Crushing on Skywalker, I am not. Too young for me, he is. Different languages do we speak... jive-talkin', he is. Still, a good friend he is.. one to have in my "crew" he is.

Talk to Y-Dawg about anything, I cannot. Too busy is he to talk about *anything* with! And brownies, I can't eat.. cutting refined carbs, I am.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

You..
Can't...
Eat...
Brownies...
Oh WOW! Uh, why? Carbs? What are those, man?
You, like, only live once. Then you die and can eat all the brownies you want, Little Y.
I think you should indulge. Uncle Jinn and J. J.'s brownies are guilt-free. You just, like, forget what guilt is after having one.
QGJ

9:31 PM  
Blogger vente said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home