Saturday, July 23, 2005

Challenge 1: Schmoozing or Losing

Love celebrities, I do. Fascinating do I find them.. read gossip magazines too much, I do. Spend all my extra credits on them I do. Yell at me about this, Yoda has.. but one to talk, he is not.. buy Dolly merchandise off eBay like a madman he does.

The first challenge, then, to find me celebrities to meet was. Had two hours to find a celebrity to meet, they guys had. He who impressed with their celebrity the most, the winner would be.

Thought this a difficult challege I did. Expect much from them, I did not...

Noa B., the first one back was. Too little time had he spent finding a celebrity he had.. worry me this did.. but tell me that an old friend had he called. From Endor he is, so expecting an Ewok I was... but his friend the Quaker Oats Quaker was!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Unimpressed with this "celebrity" I was. Much to discuss with him, I did not have.

Next back, The Colonel was. Tell me, he did, that call his friend Mrs. (Betty) White he had. A Golden Girl she is.. but watch that show in years, I have not.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Understand how they know eachother, I do not. Know how he knows Yoda, I did not, but until end this Potty-Board mischief did, a suspect he was, and looking to stretch out his 15-minutes he is. An Omarosa-Complex he has.. but again.. have much to talk about with Mrs. (Betty) White, I did not have. Associate her with Bea Arthur I do.. and scared she makes me.

Then, return Johnny D. did. And several friends had be brought.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


The "Boxcar Chlidren" he said they were called. Further convince me that homeless he is, if his friends in a boxcar live. Polite they were.. and looking to solve mysteries they were. Told them I did, that a mystery they had just missed. Then throw a fit they did. Break a lamp they did! Ask them to leave, I had to.

Next the filmmaker, Tim B. came back with his friend, Helena Bonham Carter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


A mess she was. Angry too. Understand why brought her, he had, I could not. Smoke a lot, she did.. and then leave together they did. A couple do I think they are.. so.. off the show he might by default be. But his movie will I still watch, since such great things people say.

A few guys with no one came back.. lame did I find this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


Worried I was when a few seconds left there were, and return the "5th one down" had not. My favorite, he was, so wonder I did.. and then finally, back he came. One of my favorites he brought back! Danny Devito it was!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Loved him since I saw Twins I have! And Matilda have I watched many times! Thrilled I was.. and won the game The 5th One had. Sent the others back to the house, I did.. and vote no one off I did, since left with Helena Bonham Carter, Tim B. seemed to have.

On our date, Danny Devito came. Fun we all had. Drink coffees we did. But so excited to be talking with Danny Devito, little more did I learn about The 5th One.

Danny and I, the same size do we wear! A small world, it is!

18 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

well...hahaha

10:38 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Wow, Y-girl. That fifth guy is kickin'.

...I wonder what'd he'd look like with a beard, yo...

8:30 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I know who the fifth guy is! His name is Catcher Block! He's supposed to be a big Coruscant playboy. Maybe he's changed his ways, but...

9:46 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Like a Big Fish, this fifth guy looks to me.

5:22 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

oh he look like a trainspotting guy to me!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Jedi Amanda said...

whoa...creepy....anyway gawd I swear ive seen all you people before!!! I know ive seen you at the temple...but that skywalker guy does't ring a bell...

7:14 PM  
Blogger Tahl said...

I think the dude with the burlap mask knows Qui-Gon.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Master Yaddle, what happened? We're all dying to know who you're going to choose.

7:55 AM  
Blogger flu said...

She must be out on one serious date!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Yaddle said...

Hrmm... happened a lot has. Way busy have I gotten!! Difficult to keep up to date this is..

Let you know what's going on, soon I will.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I'll be your man, Yaddle!

2:48 AM  
Blogger edgribbel8215 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

7:20 PM  
Blogger flu said...

SPLOG!

11:41 AM  
Blogger sdRay said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love car stereo then you will want to be there! All kinds of car stereo will be in attendance. For more information go to car stereo
See Ya There!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger curiousblogger said...

Hi Yaddle, I came across your site while doing a search on actresses and models, popular female sigers, dancers, actresses and models. Though you don't have exactly what I was searching for it still provided quite an interested read. Thanks and keep up the good work!

7:35 PM  
Blogger leanordprice4812249834 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

4:30 AM  
Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas said...

Personally, I don't think any of the guys would be good for you. The ones that you don't like are just... well... lame. The "5th one down" (the only one you do seem to like) has a faint dark vibe... I think he's trying to trick you into something. It just doesn't seem right...

4:20 PM  
Blogger ca6wkrn47tncu said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home