Saturday, July 16, 2005

Humiliation!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So wrong with me, what is??

Tell everybody about the note I sent him, Yoda did. Go on Oprah and talk about it, he might as well have.

Depressed now, I am. Answering my phone tonight, I am not. Bring myself to watch "Bridget Jones", I cannot even... and my FAVORITE movie it is!!

Fair, this is not. Deserve this.. I do not.

My Ben & Jerry's.. I do not even want. A diet am I supposed to be on!

Know each other for a long time, we have. Have much in common we do. Use the same step-stools in the kitchen we do. Age matters not! And prefer older men I do!

Buy the cow you should not when for free get the milk you do. Depressing, this is, but true.

Learn from this experience, I will. Share my feelings with Yoda again, I will not.

6 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

nonono,master yoda just want to show off to others that he has a lover!he likes you, yaddle.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Forget that guy! Good for you, he is not.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Poor Yaddle,
Have a brownie. You'll forget Yoda, and probably something else, too. I can't remember what though.
Qui-Gon

9:49 PM  
Blogger Yaddle said...

Mmm.. a brownie will I have. Blown diet already, I have.

Over it, though, I am. Better can I do.

1:16 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

you guys can't say things ike that!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas said...

Yaddle, don't listen to Yoda. He's just being a jerk. If it makes you feel better, I gave him a good lecture when I found out. I don't know if he' read it yet, though...

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home