Friday, July 15, 2005

My First Post This Is.

Admit it, I do. Caved into peer-pressure I have. Tired, I am, of listening to Yoda tell me about his blog over lunch. Monotonous, he can become.

But one to be left behind, I am not. So blogging, I am.

Know what to put here, I do not. About crushes am I supposed to write? Type with so few digits, difficult it is. Sigh, I must.

Watched holovision show "Extreme Makeover" tonight, I did. Watch it again, I will not. Depressed, I became, when realized, I did, that a field day with me would they have. Too many problems, I have. Lassik eye surgery would I like. Near-sighted, I am.

But when 477 years old your eyes are, as good your sight will not be!

Yaddle

3 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Extreme Makeover? Don't change a thing, ma'am. You're perfect the way you are. Welcome!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Yaddle said...

Flattered, I am.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas said...

Just curious (I don't have time to read your entire blog, so forgive me if you have already posted the answer)...Do you have any "special feelings" for Yoda? If so, are you two dating? If not, will you?

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home