Friday, July 22, 2005

Scraping the Bottom of the Bucket This Is.

Still think this show sucks, I do. Still, play along I will. Nothing better to do have I..

A meet-and-greet with the guys I had. Cocktails there were.. a green-apple martini did I have.. and yummy it was. Much did I learn. In some cases, too much information it was. Know when to shut up, these weirdos do not.

So cool, I do not think myself.. but a Jedi Master I am! An accomplishment that is! Telling me about what they do they were.. not so impressed was I. The movie maker, Tim B. he is called on the show, a movie about a man with scissors for hands he made. Ridiculous this sounds! Watch this did anyone??

An eye did I keep on the "5th one down," Still know where I know him from, I do not. Quiet he keeps.. interested this makes me.

But take the time to read one of the author's books I did (speed-read with the Force, I can!). Stephen K. he is called. A book about a clown I read. Expected a funny story I did... but get this I did not!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Afraid to turn my lights off now I am! Embarassing this is.. that well over 400 years old I am and sleeping with my Barbie night-light on I am.

So.. vote him off I did. Sorry to see him go, I was not. Bump into a wall he did on the way out. See it, he couldn't.

So now, back to the house they all went. Living together, they are. Two to a bedroom do they sleep.. cheap of NBC I think this is. Their own rooms they do not get??

Tomorrow, a competition will we have.. and go on a date with the winner I will. Concern me this does. What if out with Oatmeal-Guy I have to go??

But, turn my attention to the Potty-Board matter now, I must. Accused I have been.. but, really, when snubbed someone is, steal a potty board, who does?? Sick that is.. do what with it, would I?? Over the mantle would I display it? Use it myself would I? No... believe this to be a lame excuse for Yoda to spend time with me, I do. Miss me, he does. Know it, we all do.

But better things have I moved on to now...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Or not. Whatever... the principle of the thing, it is.

7 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

"The movie maker, Tim B. he is called on the show, a movie about a man with scissors for hands he made. Ridiculous this sounds! Watch this did anyone??"

Uh...

(Raises hand)

Maybe you should watch it? You might like it, Master Yaddle.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Yaddle said...

Good this movie is?? Seen it you have?

Trust your judgement, Captain, I will. Watch this silly movie, I will.

Have a copy, do you?

10:27 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

yeah i have the copy!why don't you two come over and enjoy it together?*smile at typho*

11:01 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I have read Steven K's books before, I am not a big fan, though. His stories seem trite and contrary in many instances. A better author is Richard B.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Watto used to read that clown book to put me to sleep at night back on the old hiz-ome planet, Y-girl. Ain't nothin creepier than

"Down-a here, we alls float-a".

12:47 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Mmm, Siri, how about we get Master Yaddle her own copy and I come over to your place for... a private viewing? After this Survivor thing is over, of course.

2:02 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

yepyepyep!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home