Saturday, July 16, 2005

Too Much Chocolate Have I Eaten

Watched holovid of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" today I did. Enjoy it I did. Crazier and crazier, that Johnny Depp gets...

Made me want chocolate, the holovid did. So buy Hershey's kisses I did.. only, too many did I eat. Sick now do I feel.

Considering the South Beach diet I am. Know another Jedi knight who lost 30 pounds on the diet, I do! Exercise he did not! Weigh only 40 lbs now do I, so the diet for me, this might be.

Tomorrow, the first day of the rest of my life is. Cut out bad carbs I may. But keep the rest of my dark chocolate, I will.

A health food they say it is!

4 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

hello,yaddle!may i know if you talk as the same way as master yoda?and i am glad to know that jedi master like kelly.and chocolate.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Give in to your temptations Yaddle. Only then will you know the true meaning of power.

O, and when you eat too much chocolate, I find that Imodium AD works wonders.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Don't get too small! Some men like a woman with a little "junk in they trunk," as the younglings say.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

The Dark Side, Johnny Depp is. Creepy he is.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home